Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Marvel Graphic Novel
Och aye the noo, who here likes heilan coos? I do!
These wee highland cow balls have been made in my garden studio on the coast of Scotland as a nod to our much loved unofficial country mascot. I feel an affinity to highland cows because most of them have the same hair colour as me. The iconic highland cow has been the unwilling face of Scotland for a long time so it seemed only fitting to make those wonderful hairy beasts into cute furry balls!
Heilan coos would make a fantastic gift for the Scotland-lover, aspiring farmer or cow fanatic in your circle of family and friends. Real cows need masses of space and make a huge mess, heilan coos fit in the palm of your hand and are quite happy sitting on a desk.
They have hard resin noses and horns that have been painted with acrylics and then varnished. Their bodies are fake fur and stuffed with yellow split peas for a nice squashy weight!
As each has been hand made they are all unique. Each nose cast had different amounts of dye added, so no two noses are the same shade of pink. Some have spots on their noses, some have wonky horns, some are a bit squashier than others… Much like real cows!
They measure 6-8cm in diameter.
Eight heilan coos back in stock! :D
Ten pictures that will make you love advertising
This right here is what advertising should be. Not sexualizing men and women. Just clever little things like this.
the van gogh and shark one though
this just makes me think that if I don’t wear my glasses I’ll get to see the world as a van gogh painting. man i wish there was truth in advertising there
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I guess now that this has 213,000 notes, it should be mentioned that I never tweeted this (or thought it). The creator has acknowledged they made it up as a joke.